Recipe by Air hostess
the creamiest potato salad
Top Review by *Parsley*
Creamy indeed! Mustardy, too, but that's fine because I love mustard. I made this as written including the baby dutch potatoes. I may have used a bit of extra onion, though. This is a great "no crunchies" potato salad. I'll make this again. Thanx!
- 3 cups baby dutch yellow potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 sour cream
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated vaidalia onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut potatoes into bite size pieces. Usually one cut per potato will work. Add potatoes to large pot of water and bring to boil,salt boiling water liberally. Boil until fork tender. Drain and cool.
- For creamy dressing mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with cooled potatoes and refrigerate for 1 hours For best flavor refrigerate overnight.