Lean pork chops cooked in a spicy cream sauce.
Make and share this Creamy Poblano Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove visible fat from chops & sprinkle with Emeril's seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan & quickly brown the chops on both sides.
- Remove meat to a baking dish & add onion & poblano to oil. Cook & stir till both soften, 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic & cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in wine to deglaze the pan.
- Stir in soup & cilantro. Heat through.
- Pour sauce mixture over pork chops, cover tightly with foil & bake for 45 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish with additional cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Susie: SOOOOO flavorful! I was unable to find canned poblano soup (in Arizona . . . go figure), so used Campbell's new Southwester Corn Chowder and it was spectacular. I had thick cut pork chops . . however next time I think I'll use thinner chops. VERY GOOD! Thanks for sharing