1/1 Photo of Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Ninu Dalal's Note:
The best creamy mushroom sauce ever!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and slice mushrooms.
- 2Saute in olive oil and garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3Cook until tender.
- 4Add vodka and cook until liquid evaporates.
- 5Meanwhile cook any kind of pasta you like.
- 6When pasta is cooked, drain, return to pan and mix in mushrooms and light cream.
- 7Cook until cream thickens; add grated cheese and parsley.
- 8Serve with extra cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 52.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 19.7 g