Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A recipe I made up after trying something similiar on Recipezaar.
- 1 lb frozen boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 package chicken gravy mix
- 1 package low-fat dry ranch dressing mix
- 10 3⁄4 condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup white wine
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Put frozen chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle dry chicken gravy over top.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together wine, soup, dry ranch dressing and cream cheese.
- Use a mixer to break of cream cheese well.
- Pour over chicken and cook on Low 8 hours.
- If sauce is to thin, mix with equal parts of water and cornstarch.
- Serve over rice.