Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not the only one who thinks so, but everyone who i have ever fed these have thought that they are the best mashed potatoes they have ever had
- 6 -8 yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt (as much as desired)
- pepper (optional)
- Fill large pot pretty full with hot, salted water.
- Cover, and bring to a rolling boil.
- Peel potatoes, and boil in water until soft.
- Drain water from potatoes, and add milk, butter, and salt (pepper too, if you wish) Mash potatoes until creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pretty much the exact same as I do,..except for fun I'll throw on some finely shredded garlic every once in a while. Just one of the many easy ways to make mashed taters.
Good reliable recipe for perfect mashed potatoes. I used Desiree with good success.