Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this recipe in a Cooking Light article on healthier school cafeteria food. Attractive to kids and adults while not as sweet as other fruit dips. Recipe suggests serving with fresh strawberries, seedless green grapes, tangerine sections, unpeeled apple chunks and unsweetened pineapple chunks.
- 1⁄2 cup tub-style low-fat cream cheese (light cream cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
I actually remember this article in cooking light! Served this with apple slices and fresh pineapple with dinner. It is sweet and strawberry tasting. Did not taste so good right away after it was made. This one needs to sit a bit!
Served sandwiches for lunch and this was perfect on the table. Light and creamy, just heavenly thanks for a great recipe. A Keeper!