- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet green peppers or 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add pepper, celery, relish and parsley.
- Fold in eggs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cooking time is approximate for the eggs.
- Preparation time is approximate and allows for cooling time for the eggs before shelling and chopping.