- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumbers and slice in half lengthwise.
- With a small spoon, scrape out seeds and slice cucumbers about 1/4 inch thick slices.
- In a storage bowl with a lid, combine the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, chives and salt and pepper.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add cucumbers, replace lid, and shake bowl to mix.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve, at least 15 minutes.
- Serve cold.