- 3 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayonaise, dill, salt and pepper.
- Toss together the cucumbers, onion, and radishes.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies and toss to coat.
- NOTE: This salad doesn't keep well once it's mixed with the dressing. If you're not going to eat it all at once, store the dressing the veggies separately, and toss together before serving.