Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in with my electric bill. The Dijon mustard is a nice addition. With reduced fat mayo and yogurt you won't feel guilty eating this one. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add caraway seeds (or celery seed).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage and carrots and toss well.
- Chill for 30 minute.