Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, Rich, Chocolately, and Creamy!!!!!!!! What more do I say??
- 709.77 ml confectioners' sugar
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 0.25 ml salt
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract or 9.85 ml rum extract (equaling 2 teaspoons)
- 73.94 ml butter, softened
- 59.16 ml sour cream or 59.16 ml yogurt
- Using a metal blade in a food processor.
- Mix sugar, cocoa, and salt give 3 pulses.
- Add the vanilla, butter and sour cream.
- Process for 5 seconds.
- If needed add more sour cream to make a creamy consistency.
Terrific for cupcakes! Easy to make and delicious. Thanks!
I made this to frost chocolate cupcakes and it was perfect! I was thick enough so it didn't run down the sides of the cakes. I used sour cream and halved the recipe. Thanks Rita!