Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I saw this on the Campbells site while looking for another recipe. It looks good and was highly rated, so I'm posting it so I don't loose it.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 10 mission fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- MIX soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
- MIX 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
- SPREAD about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
- BAKE at 350°F for 40 minute or until hot. Top with tomato and onion.
- TIP: For 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 minute or until chicken is done. Drain and chop chicken.
My family went nuts for these! I doubled the recipe and used a packet of taco seasoning instead of the chili powder. It made two bigs pans and the kids went back for thirds! A definate keeper! Thanks!