Chef #431867's Note:
I saw this on the Campbells site while looking for another recipe. It looks good and was highly rated, so I'm posting it so I don't loose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 10 mission fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1MIX soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
- 2MIX 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
- 3SPREAD about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
- 4BAKE at 350°F for 40 minute or until hot. Top with tomato and onion.
- 5TIP: For 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 minute or until chicken is done. Drain and chop chicken.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.6
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1144.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.9 g