Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home Magazine -- Modified recipe from Mildred Caruso, Brighton, TN.
Make and share this Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Artichoke Hearts, Asiago and Bacon! recipe from Food.com.
- 1182.95 ml fresh cauliflower (1 large head, core and leaves removed, then chopped)
- 2 (822.13 g) can chicken broth
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 1.23 ml nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 1.23 ml pepper (freshly ground)
- 340.19-396.89 g can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 118.29 ml asiago cheese (shredded)
- 6 slice bacon (cooked crisp, drained and crumbled)
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Simmer cauliflower in chicken broth until tender (about 10 minutes). Puree in blender until it is as smooth as you'd like. Return to pot.
- Add seasonings and heavy cream; heat through over very low heat.
- Top individual servings with artichoke hearts, shredded Asiago cheese, and crumbled bacon.
Delicious! This is so good that it definitely didn't feed 6 at my house. Thanks for sharing this easy and yummy recipe! Made for Photo Tag game.