Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cream of mushroom soup and cream of broccoli are my all time favorite comfort soups. There are many soups I love because I am a SOUP person, but this is my favorite. The cook time does not include cooking broccoli.
- Cook broccoli by package directions.
- In a large pot, melt margarine. With wire whip, mix in flour, onion, chicken bouillon, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cooked broccoli and 3 cups of water.
- Cook over medium heat till slightly thickened.
- Serve hot.