Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My cousin gave me this recipe and it's so so good, everyone at the table went back for seconds, we couldn't stop eating it!
- 1 cup margarine, divided
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) can blueberry pie filling or 1 (19 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups whipped cream, can use coolwhip
- Crust, combine 1/2 cup margarine, brown sugar, and flour in small bowl until crumbly.
- Pack in ungreased 9x9" pan.
- Bake 350° - 10 mins & cool.
- Filling, cream together 1/2 cup margarine, cream cheese, and icing sugar and spread over crust.
- Spread pie filling over cheese mixture and cover with whipped cream.
- Chill and cut into 9 squares.