Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make, flavorful vegetables that all of my children love.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower is best.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces garden vegetable flavored cream cheese
- 1 cup crouton
- Microwave vegetables according to package directions.
- Stir together all ingredients and place in a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
This is wonderful! I have been making this for some time now. I add more vegetables than calls for because I feel like there is more sauce than needed. You can substitute any "cream of.." soup and use seasoned croutons.I also used the Lite garden vegetable cream cheese, and it turned out great!Thank you for a wonderful way to prepare vegetables!