Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Awesome potato side dish for your dinner party.
- 3 cups unpeeled sliced baking potatoes
- 1 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange potatoes in bottom of baking dish, then top with onions.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over potatoes and continue layering, ending with potato layer.
- Pour cream over and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes to an hour or until tender.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
These were great. My DH said I could make them everynight !!!! Very easy with lots of flavor.
Yum! I love potatoes and these were so tasty! I thought I had a cup and a half of cream but it only ended up being 1 cup so I just poured a little milk over the top and used about 1 cup of fresh grated parm. cheese. It turned out great! Thanks!