Golden Parmesan Potatoes
photo by queenbeatrice
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse potatoes, drain on paper towels and pat dry,.
- Brush 1 T. butter onto bottom and side of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Toss potatoes with combined remaining 2 T. butter and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Arrange potato slices in several layers on bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Loosen potatoes from side and bottom of pie plate.
- Invert immediately onto serving plate and sprinkle with chives.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made these for KK's Kitchen Forum Chefs Pick Event. I didn't have any fresh chives to put on this and a 30 mile trip into town was out. These turned out to be nice potatoes, but next time will season with some salt, pepper, and maybe even some minced garlic to add some additional flavor. Thank You Coffee for a recipe that with those changes I will be making again.