Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This tastes like a loaded baked potato. It is delicious.
- 9 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, cooked
- 2 pints half-and-half cream
- 2 (11 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook bacon. Drain and crumble. Set aside.
- Saute onion in oil.
- Bring half and half and cream of potato soup to a slow simmer.
- Add cooked rice, crumbled bacon, sauted onion. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, stir until melted and serve.