Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a rework of my dad's famous quick fix dinner, which we called 'Tuna Glop'.
Make and share this Creamed Tuna recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter.
- Stir in onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Sauté over medium heat until translucent.
- Mix in flour.
- Mix in wine, stir for a few seconds.
- Add milk, peas, mozzarella and tuna.
- Cook another 5 minutes or so until thickened.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over toast or pasta.
- (I prefer to serve this with homemade gnocchi).