Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an awesomely easy pizza that I threw together one night when I was craving pizza but didn't want the red sauce. I usually cook extra chicken breasts in garlic and olive oil and this is what I use for this pizza. You can also use Perdue Short-Cuts and add mushrooms, bacon or roasted tomatoes. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread pizza crust to desired thickness on a large greased baking sheet. Bake crust for 6-8 minutes until lightly brown.
- Cook frozen creamed spinach according to package while the crust is baking.
- Combine garlic, hot sauce, minced onion, parmesan cheese and pepper with the prepared creamed spinach. Mix well.
- Remove crust from oven. Spread the creamed spinach mixture evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the spinach mixture and then add chicken. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese in hot and bubbly.