Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another way to prepare potatoes. Good for a dairy meal.
Make and share this Creamed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the potatoes in the skin.
- Let cool and peel, cut in half.
- Melt butter (margarine) in a pan and briefly saute the potatoes.
- Pour over milk and cream and add salt.
- Cover and cook gently for appr 10 minutes (until it thickens).
- Add dill, gently mix.
- Serve with smoked fish.
I love these potatoes! My grandmother made these when I was a little girl and I think of her every time I make them. I always use red potatoes and I leave out the dill. Yum!