1/2 Photos of Creamed Eggs on Toast
This recipe is a slight variation on the Creamed Eggs on Toast from the Company's Coming Cook Book
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cube your boiled eggs - set aside.
- 2Melt Butter or margarine and bacon bits in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- 3Add flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Slowly add cream stirring constantly until boiling and thickened.
- 6Add boiled eggs mixing evenly together until eggs are heated.
- 7Place 1 slice of toast on each plate and spoon the creamed eggs onto the toast.
- 8Sprinkle with paprika for presentation.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Eggs on Toast
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.0
- Calories from Fat 555
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.5 g
- Cholesterol 405.5 mg
- Sodium 359.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.5 g