Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is a slight variation on the Creamed Eggs on Toast from the Company's Coming Cook Book
Make and share this Creamed Eggs on Toast recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 slices toasted bread
- Peel and cube your boiled eggs - set aside.
- Melt Butter or margarine and bacon bits in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add cream stirring constantly until boiling and thickened.
- Add boiled eggs mixing evenly together until eggs are heated.
- Place 1 slice of toast on each plate and spoon the creamed eggs onto the toast.
- Sprinkle with paprika for presentation.