1/1 Photo of Cream of Corn Soup
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from The Old Fashioned Cookbook, 1975.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small skillet, melt butter and saute the chopped onion until tender but not brown.
- 2Stir in the flour; add the milk, cooking and stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until smooth and thick.
- 3Stir in corn and bring almost to a boil.
- 4Add the seasonings and bacon bits.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Corn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 1084.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: