1/3 Photos of Cream of Broccoli Soup
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL. She suggests sprinkling grated cheese on top of each serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, cook broccoli in water for five minutes, then cover and let sit on stove.
- 2Melt margarine in large pot. Saute onion in margarine over low heat for about 10 minutes. Add flour, stirring gradually until smooth, then cook 1 minute more, stirring constantly.
- 3Gradually add milk and then bouillon cubes. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
- 4Add broccoli with its cooking water and white pepper.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 1228.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 21.5 g