Crock Pot Cheesy Cream of Broccoli Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious creamy broccoli soup!
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 16 ounces half and half milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- Empty all ingredients into Crock pot.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Was gonna cut this recipe in half for just the 2 of us, but then made the entire thing & shared it with a house-bound neighbor couple! Instead of the frozen broccoli I did use about 3 cups of some well chopped fresh stuff! Great tasting stuff, this soup! Thanks for the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]Reply