1/4 Photos of Cream of Artichoke and Mushroom Soup
Literary Mom's Note:
The marriage of these two vegetables is as exquisite as it sounds--a rich flavor and a velvety texture. The best part is that it only has a handful of ingredients, is easy to make and takes less than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain artichoke hearts and chop into small pieces.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Thinly slice mushrooms.
- 4Finely chop green onion, including tops.
- 5Melt butter in a large saucepan.
- 6Saute onions and mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in flour.
- 8Cook slowly for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- 9Slowly add broth, then half and half.
- 10Heat very slowly, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 11Stir in artichokes and seasonings.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Artichoke and Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.3
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 907.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g