1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies
What can I say...Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter in a large heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat; stir in 3 eggs.
- 3Add flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and vanilla.
- 4Stir well.
- 5Stir in walnuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- 6Spread into a greased 13 x 9" pan.
- 7Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in small mixing bowl until smooth.
- 8Beat in 1 egg.
- 9Drop by spoonfulls over chocolate batter; swirl two mixtures with back of spoon.
- 10Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or just until set.
- 11Cool to room temperature in pan.
- 13Cut into 1 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2804.4
- Calories from Fat 1456
- Total Fat 161.8 g
- Saturated Fat 76.1 g
- Cholesterol 608.7 mg
- Sodium 817.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 327.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 244.4 g
- Protein 45.4 g