1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast W/Strawberries and Whip Cream
We love Ihops stuffed french toast so much we decided to try to come up with one ourselves. This is really delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf pepperidge farm cinnamon-swirl bread (14 slices)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- powdered sugar (a little for dusting top of fried sandwiches)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed (for topping)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen Cool Whip, thawed (for topping)
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 1Mix cream cheese filling ingredients in bowl using enough powdered sugar to make a spreading consistency, and set aside.
- 2Spread out the slices of the cinnamon bread and spread a little cream cheese filling on each and put two together to make a "sandwich".
- 3In another bowl mix the 3 eggs, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp vanilla well with a whisk and dip the sandwiches in this mixture and then fry them in a little melted butter until browned on each side.
- 4We use the large electric griddle for this.
- 5Top the fried sandwiches with a little powdered sugar dusting and then strawberry sauce and whip cream and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast W/Strawberries and Whip Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.7
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 136.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: