Banana Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Resteraunt style breakfast!!! Beautiful and yummy. :)
- Ready In:
- 12 slices of good quality bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ripe banana (mashed in a dash of lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 1 dash confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- Cool Whip
- To make the filling: Mash cream cheese, banana, sugar, and vanilla.
- Slice bread in half and make little "half sandwiches" with the filling inside.
- Next, beat the eggs, milk, and salt in a seperate bowl.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the little half-sandwiches in the egg/milk mixture and place in the skillet.
- I cook 4 little half-sandwiches at a time for 3 minutes on the first side and 2 on the second until they are golden brown on each side.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and top with raspberries and whipped cream!
- Note: To keep them warm while I cook the rest, I keep them in a warm oven as they get done. Also, be sure to add more butter each time you put new sandwiches in the pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION