Recipe by CrystalRN
Creamy and good! Make sure you don't have any lumps :)
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
Excellent!!! I cut the recipe in half.I used 1 tblsp dry buttermilk dressing which is the same as dry ranch dressing. I didn't use as much butter. I also added white pepper and a little salt.Thanks for posting.
- 8 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Drain and mash.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth.
- Stir in mashed potatoes, sour cream.
- and butter; beat until desired consistency is reached.