Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Good and so easy. I got this out of a cookbook called Cooking for a Cure-for children with leukemia.
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sliced potatoes
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package ranch dressing (I am guessing sorry, the normal size of dressing in a package)
- In a pregreased pan, mix all togehter, all ingredients.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a nice "pantry" side dish. Great when you need a quick side dish. I kicked up the flavor a bit by adding chopped green onions and sprinkling with paprika. My canned potatoes were diced. I did drain them well, but the end result was very runny and soupy. Next time I'd either omit the milk or add extra potatoes. This would work great with frozen thawed hashbrowns. Thanx!Reply