- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and shortening; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Add cream cheese, beating well until light and fluffy.
- Alternately add flour and eggs, beginning and ending with the flour. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube/bundt pan. Bake at 325º for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.