Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dad got this recipe from a friend he works with. It was an instant favorite. My dad and I both make these for large gatherings.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pie filling
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- Take cream cheese out of the refridgerator before you begin, and bring to room temperature for a smoother pie. Take the plastic cover off the crusts, remove the paper insert, and save to cover pies.
- In a bowl, beat together on medium to high speed: cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk (shake well before adding, scrape the bottom of the can), and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add cool whip, and beat on low until ingredients are blended.
- Transfer mixture into graham cracker crusts, putting half of mixture in each crust, or all into one deep dish crust.
- Cover with plastic top, and refridgerate for at least one hour before serving. Just before serving, add fruit topping of your choice.