1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Fudge Brownie Pie
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe won a huge amount of money and it was worth it. This is a incredible pie you simply must make! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In medium bowl, combine cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 egg; beat until smooth and set aside.
- 3Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping.
- 4In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of water and 2 eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- 5Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan.
- 6Spoon and carefully spread the cream cheese mix over brownie layer.
- 7Top with remaining brownie mix; spreading evenly; sprinkle with pecans.
- 8Bake 40-50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
- 9If needed, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 or 20 minutes of baking (to prevent excessive browning).
- 10Put hot fudge in small microwavable bowl, heat on HIGH 30 seconds.
- 11Stir in remaining water and drizzle fudge over pie; let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Fudge Brownie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4697.9
- Calories from Fat 2686
- Total Fat 298.4 g
- Saturated Fat 91.0 g
- Cholesterol 883.9 mg
- Sodium 3108.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 472.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 65.1 g