One Bowl Brownie Pie
I like this because it's chocolate, easy to make, and I always have the ingredients on hand!
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened) or 1/2 cup margarine (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 1/2 cup pecans (optional)
- Dump all ingredients (yep, just dump!) except nuts, into one bowl.
- Beat with a mixer (or by hand) for 4 minutes.
- Add nuts and pour into an 8" sprayed pie pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- The pie will settle in the middle as it cools. It's supposed to do this!
- Cut into wedges and serve with whipped topping or a la mode with a scoop of ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
im so confused this gave me like 1.5 cups of batter? came out pretty dense and more like a cake but the flavor is good :) i added semi-sweet chocolate chips and served with a little whipped cream. some of the batter ended up on the edge of my pie pan (most was just in the middle, didnt spread or anything) and that was crunchy and pretty good too lol.Reply
Pro: Quick, Kid Friendly recipe. We made on a whim looking for a quick chocolate fix. Con: Taste was ok. They were cake textured and I prefer fudge textured. Not the best brownie I ever tasted but a recipe my 8 and 10 yr old girls would feel proud of making. Using this recipe depends on preferences and goal.Reply
see 40 more