Recipe by BlondieItaliana
These are OUTRAGEOUS!! My girfriend Pam sent these to me all the way from South Beach one year for my birthday - I had one then immediately called her & begged for the recipe... I recommend using foil cupcake liners - they work better then the paper ones for this recipe...
Top Review by familyof7 #2
This was GREAT! Instead of doing individual cups, I made 2 pies (just took a little longer to cook). I used a vanilla wafer crust instead of grahm cracker and swirled homemade blueberry jam through it before backing. It was sooo good! Everyone loved it! Thanks
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pie filling (cherry, blueberry, pineapple, apple, etc)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees & place liners in cupcake baking pans.
- Mix graham crackers and 1 teaspoon sugar and butter. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of mixture in each liner. Pat down to smooth.
- Mix or blend cream cheese, vanilla, 3/4 cup sugar and eggs, until very smooth then pour on top of graham cracker crumbs. Fill each about half full only.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees or until lightly browned.
- When cool, top with pie filling of your choice & a dallup of whipped cream.