These are OUTRAGEOUS!! My girfriend Pam sent these to me all the way from South Beach one year for my birthday - I had one then immediately called her & begged for the recipe... I recommend using foil cupcake liners - they work better then the paper ones for this recipe...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees & place liners in cupcake baking pans.
- 2Mix graham crackers and 1 teaspoon sugar and butter. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of mixture in each liner. Pat down to smooth.
- 3Mix or blend cream cheese, vanilla, 3/4 cup sugar and eggs, until very smooth then pour on top of graham cracker crumbs. Fill each about half full only.
- 4Bake 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees or until lightly browned.
- 5When cool, top with pie filling of your choice & a dallup of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Cupcakes (Like a Cheese-Cake but Soooo Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: