Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are OUTRAGEOUS!! My girfriend Pam sent these to me all the way from South Beach one year for my birthday - I had one then immediately called her & begged for the recipe... I recommend using foil cupcake liners - they work better then the paper ones for this recipe...
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pie filling (cherry, blueberry, pineapple, apple, etc)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees & place liners in cupcake baking pans.
- Mix graham crackers and 1 teaspoon sugar and butter. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of mixture in each liner. Pat down to smooth.
- Mix or blend cream cheese, vanilla, 3/4 cup sugar and eggs, until very smooth then pour on top of graham cracker crumbs. Fill each about half full only.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees or until lightly browned.
- When cool, top with pie filling of your choice & a dallup of whipped cream.
This was GREAT! Instead of doing individual cups, I made 2 pies (just took a little longer to cook). I used a vanilla wafer crust instead of grahm cracker and swirled homemade blueberry jam through it before backing. It was sooo good! Everyone loved it! Thanks
One word ... GASTRONOMICAL!
We loved them. They seemed to be small cheesecakes not a cupcake consistency at all. They were very easy to make, I almost doubled the recipe, just to have many more to share, we're building a house, like to keep my workers happy. The recipe made 24 cheesecakes for me, I only had to make a bit more of the crust. Thanks Blondie, we loved them and will make again and again, since real cheesecake takes too long.