Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Most cheese balls are made of cheddar, but this cream cheese ball is one you can add just about anything to and it will be a hit at parties. My family insists on it for every holiday meal.
- Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir Worcestershire sauce into the cream cheese.
- Cut white part of onions off and chop, leaving green portion for later.
- Mix chopped onions and ham into cream cheese.
- Shape into a ball.
- Chop green tops of onions; roll cheese ball in onions to cover.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Place on a serving plate and surround with crackers or veggies.