Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Most cheese balls are made of cheddar, but this cream cheese ball is one you can add just about anything to and it will be a hit at parties. My family insists on it for every holiday meal.
- Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir Worcestershire sauce into the cream cheese.
- Cut white part of onions off and chop, leaving green portion for later.
- Mix chopped onions and ham into cream cheese.
- Shape into a ball.
- Chop green tops of onions; roll cheese ball in onions to cover.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Place on a serving plate and surround with crackers or veggies.