Recipe by kimberlietx
Most cheese balls are made of cheddar, but this cream cheese ball is one you can add just about anything to and it will be a hit at parties. My family insists on it for every holiday meal.
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 6 slices ham, chopped
- 4 green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- mushroom, chopped
- olive, chopped
- pimiento, chopped
- pecans, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir Worcestershire sauce into the cream cheese.
- Cut white part of onions off and chop, leaving green portion for later.
- Mix chopped onions and ham into cream cheese.
- Shape into a ball.
- Chop green tops of onions; roll cheese ball in onions to cover.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Place on a serving plate and surround with crackers or veggies.