Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe basically came from a desperate week just before payday. I threw together a few items in my fridge, and was quite thrilled with the results. I hope you enjoy as much as we did.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 -6 ounces cream cheese with chives
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- Cut potatoes into small chunks and place in baking dish (8x8).
- In small bowl mix butter, cream cheese, and milk and pour over potatoes, stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 350 for 50-60 min.
- Stir once or twice while baking.
These potatoes were a huge hit - everyone loved the cream cheese/chive flavor. They were also super easy to make. Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef.