Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted by request, found on the website http://www.seasoned.com
- 5 medium white potatoes or 5 medium red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon plain mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Boil potatoes until just tender.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add sour cream, salad dressing, mustard, and spices.
- Blend well.
- Slowly add vinegar while constantly stirring.
- Dump potatoes into a strainer and allow to cool for a few moments.
- When cooled, add potatoes to bowl with dressing.
- Stir well with wooden spoon.
- Avoid mashing the potatoes.
Especially good with the balsamic. I used veganaise and tofutti "sour cream" to make this a vegan recipe. It turned out very well, although I did add some salt to it.
Made this for a bbq. It was great! I love the fresh dill in this recipe. Thanks.
My husband is a big fan of dill. Used real mayo.