No Mayo Dill Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 7 cups new potatoes, washed and quartered
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped (or equivalent in dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (Gulden's is what I use)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 green onion, sliced thin with tops
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add potatoes and cook till tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, then chill till cold thru.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream, dill, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over completely cold potatoes and toss gently. Chill for a couple of hours or overnight for best flavor.
- Garnish with sliced green onions before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an interior designer/kitchen designer who loves to cook! I am single and so I do alot of halving of recipes or freezing the other half to make my food budget stretch alitlle farther.