Recipe by Kikimony
They will never guess that this is made with soup! This is not spicy. Serve tossed with Bowtie pasta. I prefer a generous coating on my pasta. Eat with french bread or other warm rolls.
Top Review by Deborah Forsythe
Excellent. Only change that I made was to use Campbell's Cream of Shrimp Soup in place of mushroom soup and added about 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes. Beautiful presentation. Will definately make for guest.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion top
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (I use Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Seasoning)
- 1⁄3 cup white zinfandel wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crab boil
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) packageof frozen crawfish, thawed,do not drain
- bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 -2 teaspoon rosemary (I use 2)
- 2 bay leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and saute onion, bell pepper and green onions until tender.
- Add garlic, crawfish, seafood seasoning, crab boil, and wine.
- Saute for a few minutes.
- Add soup and stir until blended.
- Simmer until smooth and heated through (Note: during cooking a little WATER may be needed to thin slightly.)
- Toss with bowtie pasta, a little at a time until coated how you like.