Copeland's Fried Bow Tie Pasta
photo by smarchie21
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- breadcrumbs (seasoned are best)
- Boil bowtie pasta in salted water for 7 to 8 minutes (about half of the recommended cooking time).
- Drain and cool the pasta.
- Mix eggs and milk together.
- Dip each piece of pasta into milk and eggs, then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Fry pasta in the oil until deep golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!