I absolutely adore this dish! it came from one of my dad's post-doc fellows. It's not exactly light, but that's what makes it so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Melt butter, and cook onion and garlic until softened.
- 3Add crawfish tail with all the liquids.
- 4Cook for about 2 minutes, add flour and stir.
- 5Add the whipping cream while stirring, until reaching proper consistency.
- 6Add cheese, then add the spices, add salt/pepper, etc.
- 7meanwhile, cook fettucini until al dente.
- 8Pour mixture over prepared pasta.
- 9Sprinkle more Cajun spices and parmesan.
- 10Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crawfish Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 165.4 mg
- Sodium 239.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.1 g