Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I absolutely adore this dish! it came from one of my dad's post-doc fellows. It's not exactly light, but that's what makes it so delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Melt butter, and cook onion and garlic until softened.
- Add crawfish tail with all the liquids.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, add flour and stir.
- Add the whipping cream while stirring, until reaching proper consistency.
- Add cheese, then add the spices, add salt/pepper, etc.
- meanwhile, cook fettucini until al dente.
- Pour mixture over prepared pasta.
- Sprinkle more Cajun spices and parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.