Cranberry Yeast Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
- Select loaf size recommended by the manufacturer of your machine.
- Measure all ingredients except Cream Cheese Spread into bread machine pan in the order that the machine manufacturer suggests.
- Select the lightest crust setting.
- Process on basic bake cycle.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Serve with Cream Cheese Spread.
- Cream Cheese Spread: Beat cream cheese, softened, sugar, grated orange peel and dash of ground mace with electric mixer on low speed or with spoon.
- Refrigerate any remaining spread.