Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These hefty grab-and-go sandwiches are speedy to assemble and low in calories. Taken from the Light & Tasty magazine.
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 (6 ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches each)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs deli turkey (sliced thin)
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the apple and cranberries.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
- Layer each with lettuce, turkey, cheese, fruit mixture and pecans.
- Roll up tightly.
Great for a Thanksgiving get together with finger foods, thanks for sharing this recipe. I made as directed. I will make these again.
That is one delicious wrap! Loved the mix of dried cranberries, apple and turkey! Used a Granny Smith apple for 2 wraps (loved the crunch!) and didn't add any pecans as I didn't have any (sure it would even be better with the pecans!! Thanks jonesies!
Excellent!! 10 stars from me! I didn't have any plain yogurt so I just used LF mayo and I skipped the cheese. The cranberries and apple added a refreshing slight sweetness, while the pecans added a lovely nutty flavor. I would highly recommend this recipe to anyone looking for a healthy, flavorful light meal! It was delicious! Thanks bunches for posting!