1/4 Photos of Cranberry Turkey Wraps
These hefty grab-and-go sandwiches are speedy to assemble and low in calories. Taken from the Light & Tasty magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 (6 ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches each)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 1/2 lbs deli turkey (sliced thin)
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1In a small bowl, combine the apple and cranberries.
- 2In another bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
- 3Layer each with lettuce, turkey, cheese, fruit mixture and pecans.
- 4Roll up tightly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Turkey Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 1440.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 22.8 g