Cranberry Tuna Salad Wrap
photo by Redsie
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more)
- 4 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 4 tablespoons white onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red apples, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 9-inch spinach tortillas or 6 sun-dried tomato tortillas
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put a tablespoon or two in the center of a tortilla. Fold bottom up, midpoint. Repeat with the top and then fold/roll in the sides.
- Cut diagonally down the middle and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a young cook and as a child I was always watching cooking shows. My favorite thing to do was to pretend I was hosting a show behind the breakfast bar, lol, but I love the cooking, love the food. I am very eager to try new recipes, and that's why I am here! <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />Visit my shop by clicking the provided link to access a variety of Dominican products!</p>