- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup dried craisin, divided (dried cranberries)
- red onion (sliced, amount to taste)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry spinach.
- Divide evenly among four salad plates.
- Top each with approximately 2 tablespoons craisins and onion slices.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small glass mixing bowl using a wire whisk.
- Heat in the microwave on High for 1 minute or until warm.