- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk or 2 teaspoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all cake ingredients well.
- Place in sprayed tube pan, I put waxed paper in the bottom before I spray it.
- Bake at 350* for 60-70 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, turn over onto plate.
- Cool completely.
- Mix icing ingredients well and drizzle over cooled cake.